Costa Rica, which boasts one of the highest ratios of rivers per square kilometer in the world, was chosen for third time in its history to host the world rafting championship. The International Rafting Federation chose the Rio Pacuare in commemoration of the inaugural championship in 1991, and to promote sustainable ecotourism worthy of a […]
All posts tagged events
Posted by julien on October 2, 2011
- A fresh order of Sibú Chocolates is waiting for your guests! www.sibuchocolate.com
- We can't wait for the rains to return. So refreshing and beautiful!
- This little guy is hard to spot since he's nocturnal. He visited Tulemar's Villa Kiskadee this…
- This wonderful Mot Mot was slightly dazed when he flew into our guard house this afternoon. Sergio…
- Tulemar Bungalows from $115 per night? Yes, it's true!
- Organic, hand-made Costa Rican chocolates now available at Tulemar Vacation Homes! Incredible!
- Two bedroom bungalow now available in Tulemar! Great for small families or groups of friends!
- Tulemar is the Best in Manuel Antonio...
- The elegant Villa Perezoso is available in a 3 bedroom or 5 bedroom configuration. Perfect for…
- "Green Season" prices begin April 16th, 2012 on select luxury vacation rentals in Manuel Antonio,…
- Any surf travelers, check out +SurferLiving Here is a great shot of surfing in Tahiti.
- Villa Perezoso has 5 splendid bedrooms, including the Grand Master Suite, and sleeps up to 12.…